Valentine's Day is quietly creeping up, are you looking for something for the fitness chick in your life? I put together a few last minute gift ideas to make that girl smiiiillllee!
1. Sports Bra: Skip the lingerie this year and opt for a sports bra. There are usually 3 sizes, S M L so you can't really mess that up. What you'll need to keep in mind is the type of activity she likes to do because there are 3 options for keeping the girls in place: LOW, MEDIUM, and HIGH impact. Low impact is usually for Pilates, yoga, and strength training - medium for Zumba, hiking, cycle class - high for aerobics, running, boxing. Got it? Good.
2. S'well bottle: Keeps cold drinks cold for 24 hours and hot drinks hot for 12 hours without condensation on the outside. Also, it's BPA free and you get to save the environment as she won't need to keep buying plastic bottled water. Yay EARTH!
3. CLASSPASS: A subscription to classpass will get her into any of the studios in network and their amazing classes. If you know she's been dying to try a particular studio, get her a trial membership. *Also a fun subscription fitness box would be cool: FITFABFUN, FABLETICS, ELLIE.
4. Biptyque Baies Candle: 'cause a girl needs to relax after the gym with a scented candle and a good book! (Book recommendations: Why Not Me by Mandy Kaling or You Are A Badass by Jen Sincero)
5. Hair ties: These hair ties don't leave a dent in her hair - I know you don't get it but we hate dents. Hate em!!
6. Adidas Studio Hybrid Tote - This bag is so chic and feminine, she'll be proud to put her stanky gym clothes in it.
7. Boxing gloves: They're pink, they're soft, they'll make her feel like a bad ass! Coupled with kickboxing classes (Groupon y'all), she'll feel empowered!
8. Fitbit: For the girl in your life who wants to get fit and would like some extra motivation. The tracker allows you to follow along with others, and try to get in your steps before them. Plus, everyone knows she's getting fit because it sits on her wrist so pretty - "yeah I'm trying to lose weight, yeah, what?!"
9. Adidas Ultra BoostX - Adidas stepping up their shoe game. This is probably on every fit girls wishlist. Don't ask, just buy them for her now.
Thanks again for reading.
You can thank me later.